In order to do this, follow these simple steps:
- On your computer, open a command prompt.
- Within the prompt, type tracert yourdomain
The text file will contain the results of your traceroute. You can run the command using your domain name or your IP address.
- On your local computer, double click the hard drive icon.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Open the Utilities folder.
- Open Network Utility.
- Select the Traceroute tab.
- Enter the domain name or IP address of your website and click Trace.
Open a terminal window and type traceroute -I domain.com. The -I option is necessary so that the traceroute uses ICMP. You can also use traceroute with an IP, i.e. traceroute -I 188.8.131.52# traceroute.
If you are an abdicar.com customer, you know that you can always open a ticket in the Customer Portal and one of our technical experts will be glad to help you solve any and all of your issues.
If you are not an abdicar.com customer and your issues are not being resolved to your satisfaction, use the same Customer Portal and begin using our state-of-the-art hosting solutions.